This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
I don’t have a big tree to decorate this year though I did help my mom with hers. And hers isn’t the same color palette that I would go for. Granted this look isn’t that either unless you count the rainbow icicle string of lights that I have on my balcony for the season. Since we’re in the midst of Blogmas, I thought I would try my best at a recreation of this tangled up in Christmas lights look by Abbey Strohmeyer (and inspired by Sandra on Instagram). Check out their versions of this look as both are incredible.
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Foundation in 710 Maricao
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Concealer in 23
- Ofra Cosmetics Pillow Talk Highlighter
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush in To The 10
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Vol. 1
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Vol. 2
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Vol. 3
- Juvia’s Place The Magic Palette
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- ColourPop Creme Gel Colour in Exit and Kicker (no longer available)
- Ardell Studio Effect Demi Wispies Lashes
- ColourPop Boss Brow Duo in Dark Brown
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Berries on Ice (no longer available)
HOW DO YOU DECORATE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!