This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Since it is October and it’s finally feeling like fall, I was debating on joining everyone for Blogtober… but I already blog daily so it’s not really something special for this blog. But I still wanted to join in on the fun. And I loved this Fall Tag that I saw on Cardigan Jezebel. So that’s what we’re going to do today, just discussing my absolute favorite season of the year!
- What is one candle you MUST light every fall? I honestly don’t use that many candles, I love the smell of them but don’t get them a whole lot unless I’m going to have a bath bomb in the tub. So if I’m going to light one is most likely something vanilla or sugar cookie.
- When you think of fall, what does it remind you of? The very first thing I think of when I think of fall is walks in the woods while the leaves changing, lite pumpkins on the door steps, and Halloween makeup looks.
- What is your all-time favorite fall/Halloween movie? I’m torn between three movies, I can’t go through this sense without watching them. Those being: Hocus Pocus, Halloween Town, and Nightmare Before Christmas.
- What Halloween costume do you have in mind? Halloween might be my favorite holiday but I don’t have a costume in mind for this year. Mainly due to my tradition which I’ll get to later in this post.
- What is your favorite fall trend? Flannel tops with skinny jeans and a beanie.
- When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind? Pumpkin Spice Latte, even though I’ve never had one and I’m not a huge coffee drinking. But you can’t think fall, without thinking of that drink.
- What is your go-to fall beauty product? For eyeshadow palettes, I just shared that the other day so if you want to know the specific palettes I reach for check out that post. Otherwise I would have to say dark liquid lipsticks that are red or berry/wine toned.
- Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie? Pumpkin Pie! It’s honestly the only type of pie I will eat, but put a pumpkin pie in front of me with a ton of whipped cream and I’m in heaven!
- Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it! For Halloween, I love having a horror movie marathon for the entire night. It’s typically the only day of the year that I watch horror movies. And I love it so much!
- The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season? 100% yes as I started in the beginning of this post.
I’m tagging anyone who wants to join in! All you have to do is answer the questions and tag me and anyone else you want to see take part in the tag.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!