This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
I was tagged by the incredible Jenna over at J.K. I’m Exploring to do a fun Halloween tag and I couldn’t pass it up. Check out her blog if you don’t already follow because she puts out some amazing content. This tag was created by Jordanne from The Life of A Glasgow Girl (the header image from hers).
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
Questions to answer
- If you had to be imported into a horror story or movie which would you choose? I’d rather not, but if I HAD to pick one just place me in the purge. At least there, it’s only one night of hell every year to survive where all crime is legal. Not something that continues for days or weeks.
- What is your favorite horror novel or short story? It’s not really a “horror” novel as it’s not the typical style of a horror book like Stephen King, but House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski was such a psychological trip that I will always recommend as it’s so good. I was terrified and confused, and loved every minute of reading it.
- What was the last Halloween costume you wore? The last Halloween costume that I did (not including makeup that I’ve done over on Instagram) was a black cat for a work party a few years ago.
- What is your favorite fall snack? I love cinnamon apple donuts!
- Do you carve pumpkins? I have not carved a pumpkin in MANY years. The last one I did was a weeping angel in 2012.
- Do you prefer horror movies or stories? Stories because they don’t have jumpscares, which is something I CANNOT handle. I am the girl that doesn’t mind gore or monsters or any of that stuff… but jumpscares and I’m hiding under a blanket terrified.
- What is your favorite Halloween memory? My favorite Halloween memories are helping my neighbor do a spooky haunted house on Halloween night. We used to chill on the roof in scream masks, then scare the trick-o-treaters.
- Do you prefer to give out candy or get candy? I prefer giving out candy as I love to see all of the costumes.
- Do you decorate for Halloween or fall? I generally decorate for fall as I love to keep it up for multiple months. But a lot of the ones that I do are mixture between Halloween and fall.
- Do you have a favorite urban legend? If so what is it? Slender Man would probably be my favorite urban legend.
- Would you rather spend a night in a graveyard or a haunted house? I would much rather spend the night at a graveyard.
- What is your favorite spooky movie? The 2017 IT. I don’t really have any favorite horror movies as I generally don’t like them, nor watch them unless I’m with a group of people and they want to. And the 2017 IT is something I would actually watch again on my own free will.
- Who is your favorite character from a horror movie or book? I don’t have a favorite character from a horror movie or book.
- What’s your favorite thing about October?
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
- What’s your favorite horror movie?
- Would you rather a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
- Which has been your most favorite costume to date?
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your least favorite horror?
- Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory?
- What’s your favorite thing about Halloween?
- Scary costume or Silly costume?
- What’s your favorite Halloween candy?
- Ghost decorations or skeleton decorations?
Lu at Lu Reviews Books
Cleia from Always, Cleia
Sarah from Thoughts of the Reader
Ash from For the Love of Books
Sarah from Sarah’s Book Life
Kevin and Brooke from Quill Quotes
and anyone else who is reading this!
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!
I love reading all your answers! I am so easily scared I don’t dare read any horror stories. The maximum I can take is a thriller (lol). Thanks so much for tagging me 😉
Yeah, books I have no issues with but movies… hell no! And you’re welcome!
Thanks for the tag! Love your answers and questions! Hopefully work on my answers this weekend! 🎃
You’re welcome! Can’t wait to read your answers!