This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
The Exorcist is one of those films where the horror just doesn’t hold up over time. Or maybe we’re just desensitized to horror and gore these days from the news and internet that it no longer holds the same freight level it used to. When this film first came out, people were vomiting, fleeing the theater and their were priests there for the movie-goers. Since I’m on a bit of a classic horror movie recreation for this Halloween, I had to attempt Regan from The Exorcist.
- NYX Swear By It Shadow Palette
- NYX Modern Dreamer Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara
- Mehron Makeup Paradise AQ Face & Body Paint: Purple, Red, White, Brown, and Grey.
- Mehron Makeup Coagulated Blood Gel
- ColourPop Boss Brow Gel in Dark Brown
What do you think of The Exorcist? Do you find it scary or almost comical compared to other horror movies?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!