This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
Many thanks to Stumbly for including me in her list of nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award. This is the second time I’ve been nominated for this award, and I really appreciate it. Stumbly which is a blog that focuses on wellness, relationships, travel, and culture.
So before I share a few fun facts about myself and then my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award, here’s the rules/guidelines for nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Links to their site are pretty sweet!)
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate no more than 15 bloggers for the award.
7 Facts About Me (that I didn’t do before):
- I love playing video games especially Dragon Age, Sims, and Subnautica.
- I have seven tattoos in total and will be getting an eight soon.
- I am terrible at keeping plants alive but I love house plants.
- I am a Ravenclaw with a wolf patronus.
- I went to college in Montana and was in a sorority there.
- My lucky/favorite number is 11.
- My favorite constellations are Orion or Cassiopeia.
My nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award are…
- Alexandra Quinnlann. Her blog is extremely diverse since it focuses on lifestyle, beauty, and fashion.
- My Bucket Full of Love. I love reading her blog that’s all about home care, lifestyle, parenting, and DIY.
- xKeelyx. This blog is relatively new but I love it! She’s focused on fashion, lifestyle, and beauty.
- Stephy Ellien. Her blog is so cute! I absolutely love it. Her blog discusses topics like food, travel, lifestyle, and style.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!