This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
After a really stressful day or week, I love to kick back and relax. One of my favorite things to do is take a bath with soaks and bubbles. And what’s more relaxing then a bath but one that looks like it’s in a spa. So how can you make your bathroom especially one that you rent into your own personal spa or retreat?
- Keep the tones of the room neutral or earthy. Of course this does depend on if your landlord allows you to paint, otherwise you can use accents that are those tones as they give off that calming effects.
- Add greenery around the room. Indoor plants will elevate your spa bathroom decor to a luxury bubble bath spa atmosphere.
- Aromatherapy is an important consideration. Scent plays a large role in mood, so don’t forget to add relaxing aromas to your space.
- It’s all in the details. Eliminating labels will reduce visual clutter in the room, I have all of my cotton balls, q-tips, and makeup sponges in apothecary jars that I got from Target.
- Set up a bathtub caddy. Bathtub caddies or tub trays sit across the top of the bathtub, allowing you to keep your books, snacks, candles, and other little luxuries dry.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!