This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
I haven’t done an updated goals in quite some time. At the beginning of the year I mapped out what I thought the rest of my year was going to look like. And some things just didn’t happen. That being, moving to my own place where I was also going to get a new dog to be Pixie’s sibling. So with all of the changes that have happened, I thought I would do an updated goals for the reminder of the year. Some of the items are still the same as I had before but just adjusted ever so slightly or I’m still in progress on where I haven’t crossed it off my list yet.
- Stop hitting the snooze button in the morning. One thing I really want to get better at is getting up in the morning and not hitting the snooze button around three to five times.
- Twitch streams every week. I did really good at this during the start of the year but after moving my set up to my room it was impossible. I just got a desk so I can have an area to record again so I am hoping to have streams going again starting in October.
- Lose weight and get in shape. I am still working on this, I’ve lost ten pounds so far from just cutting sugar and walking daily. Next step is to get a personal trainer as I just don’t get how to use a gym. I have a membership but I’m just so overwhelmed when I get there that I end up having an anxiety attack.
- Get a new tattoo. I am planning on getting this in November, it’s Harry Potter inspired that says Mischief Managed with fading footprints. I was going to get it on my birthday then things happened with my car, so I’m going to get it on my sister’s birthday. Since she got hers on mine. And she wants another one anyways so we can do that together.
- Whiten and fix my teeth. From years of drinking pop, coffee, and tea, my teeth are very stained. And I more or less stopped smiling subconsciously due to my teeth. I would love to smile and be happy with my teeth again, so I think a step towards this would be whitening my teeth. The step after that which is in line with this goal, is to get all my teeth cleaned/fixed. I have several cavities and two dead wisdom teeth in my mouth. Gross. I know. And things just keep coming up but enough is enough. I’m going to deal with them and figure out how to stretch the budget around it. I don’t know how but I can’t live with my teeth like this anymore.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!