So recently I’ve been on a color kick for makeup, I typically was only dipping into neutrals and bronze shades, but the thought of a gorgeous blue or yellow on the lids sounds so appealing. And I love Urban Decay Naked palettes so when I heard they were bringing out Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette, I was over the moon. So the second I saw it released on Ulta, I purchased it online so there would be no chance that I would miss it.
This palette includes 21 shades each are 0.04 oz. I love the case of this palette espeically that it comes with a huge mirror and a dual brush like the Naked Palettes included. I did purchase this with my own money and it was $55 before tax.
- Alchemy (deep fuchsia satin)
- Gossip (bright metallic pink w/subtle floating pearl)
- Paranoia (soft metallic blue-pink)
- Warning (deep metallic copper)
- Seize (bright metallic coral w/subtle floating pearl)
- Jones (metallic orange w/subtle floating pearl)
- Midnight Blaze (black matte w/yellow-gold pearl)
- Calavera (bright yellow matte w/subtle floating pearl)
- Goldmine (metallic yellow-gold)
- Hundred (deep metallic forest green)
- Hatter (vibrant green w/tonal micro-sparkle)
- Mean (bright metallic lime green)
- Minx (deep navy matte w/floating tonal pearl)
- Blindsided (bright teal blue matte w/floating pearl)
- Metamorphosis (vibrant periwinkle blue w/micro-sparkle)
- Delirious (deep plum matte w/subtle floating pearl)
- Sketch (metallic medium purple)
- Faded (lavender w/gold shimmer)
- Platonic (black matte w/iridescent glitter)
- Iced (oyster silver w/shimmer)
- Bump (white matte)
Playdate with UD Full Spectrum Palette
I am totally in love this the Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette. Each swatch was only one swipe in the pan and onto my arm. They are evenly pigmented and smooth. There was only one shade I am not the hugest fan of but will figure out some way to mix into looks, and that shade is Midnight Blaze.
What do you guys think of the Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette? Or what is your favorite colorful palette as I would love to try it as I do not have a lot of colorful palettes.
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!