I’m beyond shocked, I’ve never been nominated for anything, and the lovely Maddie from Tiger Lily Diary nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Blogger awards are a fun way for bloggers to show appreciation for other bloggers and their content. Blogging is harder work than it may look like from the outside, so it means the world when we are shown in any way that we are appreciated! The Versatile Blogger Award celebrates high quality, unique, and loving content. When nominated, the blogger can choose to accept the nomination and pass it on to 15 bloggers that they believe deserve a nomination as well.
The rules to accept this award are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There are millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
- Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
My 7 Facts:
- I am a massive introvert but can fake being an extrovert.
- I am a support lead (manager) for a call center.
- I rearrange things (home, blog, etc.) every few months because I can’t stand when things are the same for too long.
- I really want a second dog that’s either a German Shepard mix or a Klee Kai/Husky mix.
- I live stream video games on Twitch multiple times a week.
- I have three piercings (2 on each ear and nose pierce) and seven tattoos.
- I binge watch Glam & Gore, Simply Nailogical, and Threadbanger YouTube videos almost every day.
My Blogger Picks:
Join the Howl of the Dragonites and join our Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! Also, if you like this post, let us know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!