This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
It’s no surprise I love makeup and all things cruelty-free beauty. And I’m trying not to purchase any beauty item for the next few months. And there are so many launches happening so there’s a bunch of things on my wishlist. I’m trying to be very picky over which products I add to my collection as it’s getting a little out of control and I have very little space left. So I don’t really need anything new. Still I have things I would love and here are those items.
I can never have enough eyeshadow palettes, I seriously would love to have every variation of shade so I can create any type of look. So there are quite a few items on my list that are palettes. Now some of them I probably already have similar products but that doesn’t stop the fact that I want these palettes.
- Jeffree Star Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette
- Pretty Vulgar Eyeshadow palettes (Nightingale, Pretty Birdie, Early Bird)
- LORAC Sunset Eyeshadow Palettes (Desert, Mountain, Ocean)
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Prism Palette
- Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette – Though I’m not really sure if I’m actually going to get this as i haven’t heard the greatest reviews on this, plus the NYX In Your Element Metal Palette looks rather similar. But in the meantime it’s still on the list until I make up my mind.
I have been getting more into using setting powders to lock in my concealer under my eyes. A step i never used to do. Same goes for baking though I don’t really do this one yet except for when I’m going a heavy eyeshadow look like a smokey eye so it’s easier to get rid of the fall out. These are all products I’ve heard great things about, but have not personally tried yet as I’m still looking for my holy grail setting powder.
- Beauty Bakerie Setting Powder
- Urban Decay Velvetizer
- Glossier Wowder
There are other things on my wishlist, but I thought I would just limit it by those that could fit into these two categories. What’s on your beauty wishlist?