This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
Haven’t done one of these in a while on the blog, but I had some spare time and it’s Spooky Season, so next up in my Classic Horror Makeup Series is Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street. Complete with body painted outfit and tin foil blade fingers since I’m on a budget.
- NYX Cosmetics Swear By It Shadow Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Modern Dreamer Shadow Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink Liner
- Azeredo Cosmetics Irresistible False Lashes (use Affiliate code: MAE10 for 10% off azeredocosmetics.com)
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Exit
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Joy Ride
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Venus
- ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lip in Paper Moon
- ColourPop BFF Liquid Liner in Try Me
- ColourPop Hyaluronic Tinted Moisturizer in Fair 4 N
- ColourPop Pressed Blush in Perk Up
- Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Can’t Relate
WHAT CLASSIC HORROR CHARACTER SHOULD I DO NEXT? OR WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!