Winter Bucket List
There's officially snow on the ground and though it's still technically considered fall, it's winter. So though I have already stated what my goals for the month are, I do have a bucket list for the season. Which are more things that I would love to do during the season, that are purely related to the season. And now some are these are just super simple, but they are just the little things that make the season perfect!
- Go ice skating
- Go snowboarding
- Make some peppermint hot chocolate
- Make Christmas sugar cookies
- Build a snowman on our patio
- Make a gingerbread house
- Catch a snowflake on my tongue
- Sit by a window and watch the snow fall
- Create a winter playlist
What is on your bucket list for winter?