This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Though technically winter does start on the calendar until December 21st, it’s basically winter outside. Plus it’s the start of the “Most Wonderful Time of the Year” as the songs would say as Christmas is in 25 days. There’s snow on the ground and everyone is getting ready for the big day. Last year I didn’t participate in Blogmas, since I already blog daily and that’s going to be the same for this year. So today I wanted to share all of the things on my to-do list for this winter.
- Go ice skating at the local outdoor rink.
- Make and decorate a gingerbread house.
- Decorate the Christmas tree.
- Make my room festive for the season including fairy lights and garland.
- Enjoy my Christmas playlist.
- Go looking at the Christmas lights around town.
- Have a board games day.
- Put up a wreath somewhere in the house.
- Sing carols.
What’s on your bucket list for the winter?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!