This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
I enjoy body painting, it’s a chill hobby that I like to do at least once a week. I never really body paint with the goal of getting all the attention online. I just upload them to my Instagram because ‘Hey, I spent hours on this. It needs to be saved somewhere and someone might enjoy it too.’ So, when I got invited to join Mrs. Lovecraft’s DC collab, I was all for it. Joining a bunch of creators, many of whom I’m mutual stream friends with, who were going to all do a body paint theme together sounded like a lot of fun. I debated for a good while on which DC character I was going to do and decided that Wonder Woman would be a lot of fun.
Originally, I was going to stream this over on Twitch, but I wasn’t feeling the greatest over the weekend and my office gets way too hot with the ring light at the moment. So, I just did the body paint alone.
- Madeyewlook Body Paint (Vampire, Oak, Sunflower, Yeti, and Ink)
- NYX Cosmetics Ultimate Utopia Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Swear By It Palette
- NYX Cosmetics White Liquid Liner
- Azeredo Cosmetics Irresitible Lashes
- ColourPop Lux Gloss in Come Thru
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- Urban Decay Stay Naked HydroManiac Tinted Glow Hydrator in 20 Fair
- e.l.f. Cosmetics 16 Hr Camo Concealer Matte Finish in Fair Rose
- Essence Volume Stylist 18h Curl & Hold Mascara
Who is your favorite DC Comics Character?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. I do have a Patreon where I will be trying to give early access to things like YouTube videos or body paint looks. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!