This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
One of my favorite Christmas movies of all time is How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey. I could honestly quote that movie all season long and even after that. So, when I saw Peachcait over on Instagram created a look inspired by the movie in an ornament, I knew I had to do my own version of it. While hers is half of her face, I kept mine as added detail to the look. Mainly as I can’t wear colored contacts and I wanted to do something I little bit different. Check out her original version of the look as it is incredible!
- Tarte Face Tape Foundation in 12B Fair Beige
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Concealer in 23
- Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in Sin
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer in Private Party
- NYX Swear By It Palette
- NYX Modern Dreamer Palette
- UOMA Beauty Allure Black Magic Palette
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- ColourPop Creme Gel Colour in Exit and Kicker (no longer available)
- Azeredo Cosmetics Legendary Lashes (use Affliate code MAE10 for 10% off azerdocosmetics.com)
- ColourPop Precision Brow Colour in Audacious Auburn
- ColourPop x Zoella Ultra Matte Lip in Little One (no longer available)
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!