This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
I was not planning on doing another slasher horror movie look until next week, but last night there was a power outage and I didn’t really have anything else to do. So, I decided to create Jason Voorhees from the cult classic Friday the 13th. I was inspired to do this specific version from @peachcait over on Instagram. Being completely honest, I have never watched this movie or most of the iconic horror classics. Maybe this Halloween season I’ll actually watch them for the first time rather than just the “Everything Wrong With…” videos on YouTube.
- NYX Swear By It Shadow Palette
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara
- Milani Stay Put Brow Pomade Pencil in Dark Brown
- White and Red Water Activated Body Paint (don’t know the brand, sorry!)
- Mehron Makeup Coagulated Blood Gel
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in @ Me (not available anymore).
- Black Moon Cosmetics Moonlighter in Squid
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Joy Ride
WHICH CLASSIC HORROR CHARACTER SHOULD I TRANSFORM INTO NEXT?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!