This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
The other day I was putting away a bunch of my eyeshadow palettes that I had stacked up on my desk and got really inspired after seeing my NYX In Your Element palettes. I haven’t used them in ages for a video though I have used some of them for just regular looks within the last few months. And then it dawned on me, let’s do a two part series one half focused on elements and the other on the zodiac signs that belong to those elements. So to begin with I had to go for fire as it was the first one I could think of a look for. And this was the zodiac twist I did on the eyeshadow look that I did on Sunday.
Products used to create this look:
- NYX In Your Element Fire Palette
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- ColourPop Supernova Shadows: Astrology, Dragon, and LOML
- NYX Strobe of Genius Yellow Highlighter
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Slayer
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Drug Lord
Products shown in the video that I didn’t end up using in the final product but I felt the need to share what I was thinking about using:
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lip in Friday
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks in Poinsettia, Pumpkin Pie, and First Class
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!