This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
For my final look in this Zodiac Elemental series, I decided to do it live over on Twitch. Which I’ve never done a makeup tutorial live before but it was a lot of fun! And I might do more of them in the future. Maybe not all avant garde or creative looks, but definitely more streams of those. I’ve been really getting into Twitch and streamed almost every single day last week. I don’t think I’m going to do that forever, but for sure just really often as I have a lot of fun with those since I get to chat with others as I’m doing makeup or playing video games.
- NYX In Your Element Water Palette
- ColourPop The Zodiac Palette
- BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks in Drug Lord & Huntington Beach
- Flower Beauty Glitter Warrior Shadow in Poison
- Kat Von D Beauty Alchemist Palette
- ColourPop Jelly Much Shadow in Hallucinogenius
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- Azeredo Cosmetics False Lashes in Legendary
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!