This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
An extremely talented makeup artist on Instagram named Drew (user handle of McDrew) turned herself into a Christmas tree for the holidays and I was totally inspired by her look and wanted to attempt recreating it myself. Totally go check out her original look as it’s incredible. She does a lot of these looks where products appear to go through her skin along with other incredible pieces.
I am not great with the whole 3D effect when it comes to creative makeup as I find somehow a side always just vanishes into my skin rather than looking like it is sitting on top of my skin. So, I added a black line on one side of the ornament and a white one on the other side to highlight. I like how this turned out. I was going to do some more detailing on each of the babbles but it sort of vanished into the shadows. Though you can kind of make out on the pink one that I was trying to add something extra (a pink snowflake). Yeah that just didn’t translate so mine are solid in color just like how McDrew did hers.
- UOMA Beauty Say What?! Foundation in White Pearl T1 & T2
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Concealer in 23
- ColourPop Brow Boss Duo in Dark Brown
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush in Enchanted Mirror
- ColourPop Pressed Bronzer in Private Party
- NABLA Skin Glazing in Privilege
- Juvia’s Place The Masquerade Palette
- Juvia’s Place The Zulu Palette
- Juvia’s Place The Saharan Palette
- Juvia’s Place The Magic Palette
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude
- ColourPop Creme Gel Colour in Exit
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink Liner
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- House of Lashes in Radiant (No longer available)
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Star Crossed
- ColourPop Ultra Gloss Lip in Paper Moon (No longer available)
HAVE YOU DECORATED YET FOR THE SEASON? IF SO, WHAT’S YOUR THEME?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!