I thought I would have a bit of fun with my makeup for the day since I had the day off of work for Independence Day. And since it is the Fourth of July, I had to go with a little red, white, and blue moment on my eyes with some stars underneath. It took me like three times doing my eyes until I was finally happy with them. I tried some graphic liner in first white then black and it just wasn’t working for me. So instead we have just a regular line with some white stars underneath.
Products used to create this look:
- Foundation: Flower Beauty Light Illusion in Porcelain L1.
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Fair Neutral.
- Brows: NYX Brow Pomade in Espresso.
- Eyeshadow: Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Palette using Absolution, Ministry, and Stigmata.
- Liner: Wet n Wild Skinny Felt Tip Liner.
- Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashses Mascara.
- Stars: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Druglord.
- Lips: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Checkmate.
- Highlighter: Milani Strobelight in Afterglow.
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer.
- Blush: ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush in To the 10.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!