This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
I got this idea from Leesha on YouTube, she created her own version of a Kingdom Hearts eyeshadow palette and I wanted to do something really similar. So I did my own version of a Dragon Age palette, I used one of Dose of Colours palettes as my template as you can probably tell since I didn’t fully blur out the name in the brush. Dragon Age is one of my all time favorite video game series. I have played each game to completion around six times each and probably will do so again many times in the future. It’s just a story I don’t get bored of experiencing. As you can always do something slightly different and get different endings.
This is a look I created using the palette, I did film the tutorial of it so go check that video out to see how I got to this. It’s pretty straight forward but I like that charm about it.
Going into my palette, I did name each of them shades based on things from the series:
- Grey Warden (NYX Hot Single Shadow in Smoke & Mirrors): This organization is very important in Dragon Age, they are the only individuals who can end a blight. As the name suggests, I took the name literal when picking what shade to go with.
- Herald’s Mark (NYX Hot Single Shadow in Money Maker): In Inquisition, you play as the Herald of Andraste also known as the Inquisitor who has a glowing green mark known as the anchor
- Chantry (NYX Hot Single Shadow in Wild Orchid): The next shade is inspired by the main religion of Thedas, who dress in all red. I was almost going to call this shade Sunburst Throne, but I thought the Chantry just fit better.
- Fade (ColourPop Individual Shadow in Two Piece): In Dragon Age there is the fade which is a place of dreams, demons, and spirits. Along with lyrium which is tied to the fade as well so it all have a blue hue to it. Since it’s so huge for mages in all of the games, I had to include it in this palette.
- Archdemon (ColourPop Individual Shadow in Roundhouse): Only shown in the first game, Origins. The Archdemon is the signal of the Blight, they cause massive damage and can only be brought down by the Grey Warden. The Archdemon takes form of a dragon who has an almost dark brown or black scales.
What do you think of the “dream” Dragon Age palette? What shades would you put into the palette inspired by this video game series?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!