This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Recently, I did a body paint inspired by Inside Out. I couldn’t decide which character I wanted to do, so I did them all along with circle bubbles for memories. This was done during a live stream over on Twitch. I figured I would do a lookbook of this since I love how it turned out and it’s been a hot minute since I did one of these types of posts. I might do more of them in the future for each of my looks since I do these typically every Saturday.
Products Used to Create This Look:
I think this is everything I used, I put things away after I did the look, and didn’t take note of everything I used at the time. So, some things might be different, but I’m 99.9% sure this is everything:
- Mehron Makeup Paradise Paint Palette: Tropical
- Mehron Makeup Paradise Paints Palette: Pastel
- Mehron Makeup Paradise Paints Palette: Neon UV Glow
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink Liner
- NYX White Liquid Liner
- NYX Professional Makeup Modern Dreamer Shadow Palette
- ColourPop BFF Liquid Liners for rainbow freckles
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Camo Concealer in Fair Rose
- SHEGLAM Skinfinite Hydrating Foundation in Porcelain
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light
- Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Incandescent Electra
- Azeredo Cosmetics False Lashes in Hollywood
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- KVD Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Witches
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvia Pro Palettes Vol. 2 & 3
- Ofra Cosmetics x NikkiTutorials Highlighter in Space Baby
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liners: Punch, Electric Daisy, DTLA, Teaspoon, Piggy Bank, Crystal Crush, Venus, and CRSSD
Speed Paint of the Look
For the full stream (which took around 2.5 hours), here is the link.
Which Inside Out Character is your favorite?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!