Something I love to do when I’m doing my eyeshadow on a glam day, even if I don’t take photos in general or for Instagram, is to add one of the ColourPop Supernova Shadows for a bit of a highlight or glitter moment. Almost all of the ones in my collection are no longer available on ColourPop’s website anymore. I’m not sure if their just stopping production on their liquid shadows in general or just keeping the ones that sell the most. But I love using these. Though I never wear them alone. Typically I’ll put a metallic shadow over top so it really pops and stays all day long. As long as you don’t touch it or rub your eyes they last all day long looking the same as you first applied them. Each one typically costs $7.50 for 4.7g (0.17oz) of product.
So I thought I would do a color comparison and swatches of the Supernova Shadows on their own similar to how I did with the ColourPop Jelly Much Shadows.
- Rush Hour: Metallic gold.
- Astrology: Collaboration with Kathleen Lights that’s an antique olive gold.
- Prelude: warm peach duochrome.
- Walk of Fame: true gold sprinkled with silver glitter.
Copper to Bronze (The Metals)
- Party Posse: Metallic copper.
- Dragon: bright copper with pink, teal, silver and gold glitter.
- Plain Jane: metallic bronze.
Rose to Burgundy (The Reds)
- Hard to Empress: warm red with gold duochrome and silver, gold, and copper glitter.
- Firecracker: cool-toned burgundy with gold duochrome and silver, gold, and green glitter.
- UF-Woah: icy rose with blue glitter.
Lavender to Plum (The Purples)
- From the Valley: Lavender duochrome.
- Over Again: warm plum duochrome.
- Moon Lit: vibrant purple with pink, turquoise and violet glitter.
- LOML: metallic plum.
- Mothership: blackened teal with silver glitter.
Taupe to Champagne (The Neutrals)
- Bellini: Collaboration with Zoella that is metallic rose gold.
- OG: Collaboration with Zoella that is a golden champagne sprinkled with silver glitter.
- Constellation: Collaboration with Kathleen Lights that is a champagne pink.
- Juvenile: metallic taupe.
- Running in Orbits: warm taupe with blue glitter.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SUPERNOVA SHADOWS OR LIQUID SHADOWS IN GENERAL?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!