This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
I’ve been trying to get better at body painting as it’s something I want to do more regularly on my makeup YouTube channel. And I love watching Madeyewlook on both YouTube and Twitch, recently she was playing Alice: Madness Returns which got me to start playing it. And a few years ago she did a tutorial on the asylum children… I don’t know where those occur as I didn’t watch that part of the stream nor have gotten that far in the game but it seemed like a good combination of makeup and body painting. So I thought I would try following that tutorial. As it didn’t seem extremely difficult and is on a game I’m playing at the moment.
So I don’t have the same paint nor beauty products that Lex has so here are the list of products that I’m using:
- Body Paint (not sure on the brand, don’t have the label on it anymore) used a mixture of white, red, grey, yellow, and black for the different parts of the video.
- NYX Single Shadows – Stiletto, Bad Seed, Glass Slipper and Raven
- ColourPop Pressed Shadows – Facet and Popular Demand
- Tarte Rainforest After Dark Blush
- NYX White Liquid Eyeliner
- NYX Suede Lip Liner in Soft Spoken
My Recreation Video
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!