This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
I really enjoyed painting Fran Bow and turning myself into Itward has been on my list of things to eventually do for a long time. So, I was really excited to do that on during one of my more recent live streams on Twitch. I did a mixture of the game’s style with a more realistic skull using Madeyewlook’s Itward body paint as a reference.
The only thing edited in the photos is the color of my eyes from hazel to yellow to match Itward, rest is body paint and makeup, list of products I used:
- Madeyewlook body paints in Cherry, Vampire, Ink, Yeti, Oak, and Bone Tone
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Vivid Bright Liquid Liners in Petal (Pink) and Fire (Red)
- NYX Epic Wear Liquid Liner in White
- NYX Glitter Goals Liquid Liner in Chamomile
- NYX Ultimate Utopia Shadow Palette
- NYX Modern Dreamers Shadow Palette
- ColourPop Smoke Show Palette
- Azeredo Cosmetics False Lashes in Legendary
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!